Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Succulents have gone wild at Beech Creek Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve! The local nonprofit organization has launched a new fundraising campaign called ‘Succulents Gone Wild’ where monetary donations will be met with a unique succulent design, everything from hanging car charms and whimsical dish gardens to gorgeous living wall tapestries and one-of-a-kind succulent masterpieces.
Olan Domer sat down with Beech Creek executive director Melinda Carmichael to talk about the fundraiser.
The ‘Succulents Gone Wild’ fundraising campaign runs through July 31. More information about the ‘Succulents Gone Wild’ campaign can be found by visiting www.beechcreekgardens.org.
- What I Did This Summer: A Sandwich Summer
- Ohio Athletic Conference Moves Fall Sports to the Spring
- What I Did This Summer: An Impactful Internship
- Should Students Really be Returning to School?
- What It’s Like to Have an Immunodeficiency Disorder During a Pandemic
- Fall Sports Update
- Record-Breaking Day of Giving Totals Nearly $500K for Mount Union
- Police make arrest in connection to Raider Student Media November Break in